A vent house that isolates the outside world

    When I was conceptualizing my final assignment, I came up with the concept of an outlet room. Recently, students have been under increasing pressure, and I often feel pressure while working in the studio. So I think we need a place to carry our emotions. This place should be filled with plush things. Because I think soft things can help people quickly relax.

    I made a model for this, where external questioning or slander is like a shattered glass cover, while the soft fabric isolates these fragments and protects the people in the middle. The clay person in the middle represents different emotions, and all emotions can be expressed in this room.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mozuna Kiko and His Grand Architectural Thought

Tempietto