Logo-process

Triangle composition:
This character image is designed based on my current release. My hair has been dyed pink and has a short hairstyle. In addition, the decoration on the head is a devil's horn. I think the horns of demons are adorable, and in my understanding, demons are mighty. I hope to live in this world like demon with ease. So I added a pair of demon horns to myself.

Circular composition and different media:
I like marine life and especially enjoy watching predatory scenes in the ocean food chain. So I chose a combination of hunters and prey, with the killer whale being my favorite animal. I think killer whales are full of vitality in the process of hunting seals, and during hunting, killer whales are the freest beings in the entire ocean. Although most people fear this large and aggressive animal, I believe the fierce nature of killer whales is also one of their attractions. But in today's ocean parks, many killer whales are imprisoned in glass casings and forced to perform animal performances. I don't like to see killer whales not free, I think they should be free to move in the dreamy ocean. So I drew a set of pictures of killer whales swimming in the illusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mozuna Kiko and His Grand Architectural Thought

A vent house that isolates the outside world

Tempietto