Design a Toilet

    I was in a team with Beck, Dylan, and Theresa to design a 10m² toilet, and I was responsible for designing the floor plan of the toilet. Our designed size is 2.5m × 4m.  A 10m² toilet is relatively large in ordinary houses, so I designed a wet and dry separation toilet. Wet and dry separation can reduce the humidity of the toilet and improve the comfort of residents. In addition, I have designed a large bathtub. Although the shower room already meets the bathroom's essential flushing function, I believe the bathtub is the most relaxing toilet tool.

    The window I designed is in the middle, so people's activities in the toilet cannot be directly seen from outside. This is based on privacy considerations.

    This is my first time designing a toilet specifically. I have changed the placement of the bathtub and toilet many times, which made me realize that things that usually look simple also require a very long time to design. This is a design that allows me to focus on learning.
    In addition, I am also responsible for designing the team logo. The logo of our group is taken from the initials of our four English names. And we found that all four letters of "H" "B" "T" and "D" appeared in "Happy birthday", which our group found very interesting and in line with the happy atmosphere of our group. So when I designed it, I added elements of "cake". The three letters "H" "B" and "D" formed the cake's body, and the letter "T" transformed into a candle. I think this is an interesting design attempt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mozuna Kiko and His Grand Architectural Thought

A vent house that isolates the outside world

Tempietto